Your privacy is important to us. This policy includes information about how we collect, use, protect, or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) on this website.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE WHO VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE, OR APP?
- Your name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
- Demographic information
- Other details to help you with your experience
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- When you place an order.
- Interact with us on social media.
- Subscribe to a newsletter.
- Sign up for contests, surveys, quizzes, pop-ups, etc.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website to make it easier to use.
- To give you a better customer service experience.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities so your visit is as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and it's only accessible by a limited number of people. They have special access rights and they're required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and they're not stored or processed on our servers.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSUREWe don't sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally-identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This doesn't include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other's rights, property, or safety.
THIRD PARTY LINKSWe don't include or offer third-party products or services on our website. We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and interests reporting
Third-party vendors like Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. You can also opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
ACCORDING TO CALOPPA WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging into their account
• By chatting with us or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?We don't allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule. It spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM ACTThe CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• We do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)The GDPR requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of European Union citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. It also regulates exportation of personal data outside the EU.
If the GDPR applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them. Learn more about the GDPR here.
111808 Tobler Trail
Austin TX 78753